- Free delivery is available when you purchase 2 or more packs
- Save 5% when you buy 2 packs
- Save 10% when you buy 3 packs
- Save 15% when you buy 4 packs or more
- Pack of 5 Precision 1ml Oral Syringes – the best Oral Syringe available
- Purple colour barrel as recommended by NPSA (National Patient Safety Agency)
- CE Marked
- Key feature: No rubber grommet
- Clear and accurate graduations starting at 0.2ml
- Easily distinguished from intravenous syringes
- Ideal for dispensing pre-made medicines and specials to infants, adults, and animals.
- Easy to administer medicine with one hand
- Reusable – up to and sometimes over a year’s worth of use depending on application
- Graduations don’t wear off over time
- Easy to use
Discounts when buying more than one item
14 in stock (can be backordered)
|Bulk/tiered discount||2||5% £5.61|
|Bulk/tiered discount||3||10% £5.31|
|Bulk/tiered discount||4 - 10||15% £5.02|
|Bulk/tiered discount||11 - 15||30% £4.13|
|Bulk/tiered discount||16 - 20||45% £3.25|
Precision 1ml Oral Syringe (Pack of 5 Syringes)
OUR REUSABLE MEDICINE SYRINGES CAN BE USED OVER AND OVER AGAIN
- Example: £10 per year for Reusable Precision Oral Syringes
- Inferior single-use syringes upwards of £50 per plus waste to landfill.
Made in Europe under the rigorous CE health and safety standard so that you know that they can be relied upon.
JUST 0.5% CHANCE OF WASTED MEDICATION
DELIVER THE DOSE CORRECTLY, TIME AFTER TIME.
The unique design of the 1ml syringe means that you can keep giving the medication with one hand, knowing that the Precision 5ml Oral Medicine Syringe will help you waste less of the dose and help to remove dosing errors. Suitable for anyone who needs precise oral dosing, for babies, children, the vulnerable, and the elderly who need to take oral suspensions and Specials.
Can be used to replace the Calpol syringe, Boots oral syringe, Tesco syringe or spoons used by Calpol and is the best oral syringe for a baby.
Safe for Animals
Can also be used to administer oral medications to animals when required.
Condition is New. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter.
Other sizes & options:
If you have any questions regarding our 1ml Oral Syringe, please view our Frequently Asked Questions or send us a message.
For more information on giving medicine to small children and others in the UK, please refer to the NHS website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.